PHI vintages are a blend of Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Petit Verdot.
Varying its percentage year after year. It always has an intense and deep color On the nose, its complexity is evident in the range of aromas, such as chocolate and black fruits, as well as delicate notes of jam. In the mouth it is very interesting, with presence is integrated tannins and excellent structure. A round balanced with a subtle and gentle touch of wood.
- Location: The grapes used in this incredible wine were sourced from a single vineyard in Finca La Esperanza located on an alluvial terrace in Los Chacayes, Valle de Uco.
- Altitude: 1,200 meters above sea level for Finca La Esperanza.
- Yield: 5,000 kilograms per hectare.
- Serve previously decanted
- BBQ roast, Patagonian lamb and seasoned cheeses.